Join us for a weekend of cycling, yoga and cheering on the Tour of Britain riders as they kick of Stage One of their ride (Penzance to Bodmin) in Cornwall. We will be staying as a group in an Airbnb near Falmouth, Cornwall and we'll have the option to include yoga or surfing in the weekend depending on your preference! See below for a summary of the weekend schedule.
- Arrival in Cornwall.
- Optional 35km early evening ride or yoga practice.
- Ride a variation of Stage 1 of the Tour of Britain 2021 (approx 100km) including lunch stop.
- Time for yoga or an afternoon surf.
- Short morning ride (50km) and coffee stop.
- Ride to viewing points to cheer on the Tour of Britain riders on the route we cycled the previous day.
You'll have the option to depart on Sunday evening or Monday morning.
Prices include both food and accommodation. Bike rental can be organised for a small additional fee. Questions? Drop Ally an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally from Perth, Scotland, Ally has 17 years of experience personal training and his main focus over the past few years is hosting guided cycling retreats and offering bespoke training to support these adventures!