Over the two days days, we’ll use the yoga practice to explore the elemental system of Ayurveda (Vata, Pitta and Kapha), mindfully moving throughout the whole body. Expect to replenish your energy levels with special menus of delicious, locally sourced food, juicy yoga and meditation practices, and beautiful walks on the beach to soak up the ocean air.
Lolo’s light-hearted approach combined with her passion for Ayurveda, will make for a fun, interesting and restoring few days connecting with yourself and others!
- · 11:30 – Arrive, welcome and register
- · 12:00 – Herbal tea, healthy bites
- · 12:30 – Yoga class (75 min)
- · 14:00 – Healthy lunch
- · 15:30 – Check-in, free-time and afternoon refreshments
- · 17:00 – Early evening class (60 min)
- · 18:30 – Dinner
- · 20:30 – Relaxing Yoga Nidra
- · 8:00 – Morning yoga (60 min)
- · 9:30 – Breakfast
- · 11:00 – Check-out
- · 12:00 – Mindful beach walk
- · 13:30 – Healthy lunch
- · 15:00 – Yoga class (75 min) and farewell
The yoga practice will be accessible to all levels of students, beginners are more than welcome!
Lolo's classes combine a powerful yet nurturing energy with a mischievous sparkle - balancing out strength with flexibility and hard work with playfulness. With the emphasis on connecting breath and movement, she enjoys challenging her students to find a deeper level of practice that transcends the physical asanas. Lolo’s background in nursing gave her a great understanding of the body, but she found she was constantly being reminded of the limitations of western health care, prompting her to train in Ayurvedic medicine – complete with massage, herbs and food.